West Northants Council Customer Services Team visits locations across West
Northamptonshire on a monthly basis, offering advice and
guidance to residents on a range of issues.
Sessions coming up over the next month include:
• Brackley Library (Manor Road, NN13 6AJ): Fri 27 Oct
from 10am to midday.
• Brixworth Village Hall (Holcot Rd, NN6 9BS) Fri 8 Nov from 3.30pm to 4.30pm.
• Bugbrooke Community Living Room (High Street, NN7 3PA): Thurs 26 Oct 2pm to 3.30pm.
• Crick Old School (Church St, NN6 7TP) Tues 21 Nov from 3pm to 4.30pm.
• Hackleton (Chapel Lane, NN7 2AH): Tue 24 Oct from 10am to midday.
• Hunsbury Library (Overslade Close, NN4 0RZ): Thurs 19 Oct from 1pm to 4pm.
• Long Buckby Library (Long Buckby, NN6 7QB): 10 Nov from 10.30am to 12.30pm.
• Roade Community Larder (Roade Village Hall, NN7 2LS): Mon 23 Oct from 1.15pm to 2.15pm.
• Towcester Community Larder (Islington Road, NN12 6AU): Wed 15 Nov from 4pm to 5pm.
• Weston Favell Library (NN3 8JZ): Fri 3 Nov from 12.30pm to 3pm.